43rd Annual Future Of Coatings Under Study
- Early morning registration
- Reception and breakfast
- Conference attendees in the Main Auditorium
- Keynote: Jill Seebergh, The Boeing Company
- Lisa Jean Harlow, BASF Corporation
- Nelson K. Akafuah, University of Kentucky
- Brent Laurenti, BYK
- Wanjiao Liu, Ford Motor Company
- Linda J. Gerhardt, General Motors Company & P. Lee Dzsudzsak, Magna Polycon
- Brian Okerberg, PPG Industries
- Student Poster Session
- Posters by CCS students
- A packed lunch room
- Panel discussion with industry experts
- Andrew Detwiler, Eastman Chemical Company
- Philip J. Costanzo, California Polytechnic State University
- Jim Reader, Evonik Corporation
- Jim Pakkala, Dürr Systems, Inc.
- Christian Jackson, Axalta Coatings
- Scott Grace, Covestro LLC
- Some of our terrific vendors
- The FOCUS Committee – See you next year!
Cass Tech Student Poster
Nayah Daniel, Thomas LoPiccolo, and Amari Morgan
Supporting Cass Tech Staff
Educator: Karl Balke; Assistant Vice Principal: Velma Snow
Why attend FOCUS?
Learn what’s new directly from the sources, discuss ideas with specialists.
Meet peers, suppliers, end users, many others, for future follow up.
Bring back ideas your organization can turn into solutions.
Expand your thinking, develop new ideas.